Our primary goal is to create and maintain safe and healthy working conditions for increased productivity by eliminating potential hazards through the application of hierarchy of hazard control system such as engineering and administrative controls as well as strict adherent to safe standard operating procedures and company regulatory policies.
We are committed to lead a business that extraordinarily focuses on continuous improvement in Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental (OHSE) management systems and excellent safety performance in order to prevent work place injuries, fatalities, and property damage and loss production time at our work environment.These are achieved through;
- Administering continual personnel training and hazard awareness (WHMIS) at work places
- Application of inherent safety principles (Engineering control) such as designing and installation equipment that eliminate and remove hazards
- Development of standard operating procedures (SOPs), work permit and safe work practices
- Strict implementation of company safe practices
- Constant evaluation of effectiveness of the safety management systems through regular audits and management reviews.